Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

Discussion in 'Mossberg 500 Pump Action' started by DHonovich, Aug 23, 2010.

1. MikeD

MikeD I'm Your Huckleberry Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

I don't use lights on my shotguns but the TLR-1 works fine on my G19.
  2. 3skulls

3skulls .223

TLR-1s here as well.
    I have most of the house set up where I don't need a light. I would rather have it and not need it than the other way around.

I do shoot with it on the gun and it seems to be holding up.
  3. GunnyGene

GunnyGene Racist old man

Don't use a gun light. Might someday, but right now I can't justify the cost for something that I'll probably never need.
  4. oldlrrpguy

oldlrrpguy .22LR

forend 2.jpg TLR...Upper right side of forearm and easily reached by left hand when wrapped around it
  5. TravisM.1

TravisM.1 .223

I just got a light and mount for my 500. The mount is a magazine tube clamp, the light is an Ultrafire 760. Uses one 123A. The lens is a magnifier, which I didn't know when I got it. Sliding the end of the light lets you focus it. I added a couple set screws to lock it into place.

It came with a remote switch, and has an integrated rail mount. Seems to work ok.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Tapatalk
  6. faststang90

faststang90 .22LR

i did this one the lens comes out to adjust the beam. 15.00 for the light and 15.00 for the mount
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Last edited: Mar 9, 2014
  7. Itsricmo

Itsricmo Norfolk Southern RCO

I had my Uncle's Inforce (non weapon mounted) 6v flashlight for a little. Thing was pretty sweet and worked excellently!
    Never had a weapon mounted flashlight, never really had a use for one once I returned my M500 to factory specs. Now, I done gone and sold it :(

I always had trouble finding a holster that would fit my pistols with a light anyhow, so I just avoided it.
    That Inforce 6v fits right in your pocket pretty nicely, they also have a 9v that is a little larger and more lumens for those so inclined.
  8. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

I run a 160 lumen ITAC-TFL2...

[​IMG]

...also a 135 lumen ITAC-WLL1...

[​IMG]

...and a 40 lumen Insight X2 ...

[​IMG]
  9. nitesite

nitesite Ammo Nerd Forum Moderator "Philanthropist"

10. nitesite

Woof
  11. Elucase

Elucase 20g

I have an M951 Surefire tactical light that I carried on my weapon while deployed. I have no picatinny system so I have no use for it.

If anyone wants it, $100!

12. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER Overwatch Staff Member Administrator Supporter "Philanthropist"

@nitesite ,

I know, that's a sexy light right?!
  13. nitesite

More than just the light..... way more!
  14. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Had it out to the range with a couple friends a few weekends ago.

It certainly puts a smile on the face of anyone who pulls the trigger...
  15. Elucase

Elucase 20g

How do you like the PS90? How hard is ammo to find for you?

Hehe, can't resist... Nice nut sack. MWUHAHAHA.

Sorry. I'll fix myself.
  16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

There's no fix for that brother. It's ok though, you're in good company. :D

The Ps90 is definitely one of my favorites. Shoots as flat as 5.56 at 100yd and has zero recoil. Only problem I have is that the 50 round mags make ammo disappear PDQ. 5.7x28mm ammo was EXTREMELY hard to find the past 18 months. Made finding .22lr seem easy. When I did find some locally it was $40-$50 a box and if I stumbled upon any on-line the prices were even higher. Had 400 or so rounds through all the craziness so I never bought at ridiculous prices. Just stopped shooting it until ammo came back. My local shop knows I shoot it, so he keeps stock when it's available.. He has plenty now and prices are back to normal at $21.99-$24.99 per 50 round box of SS197...
  17. Elucase

Elucase 20g

Reload? I imagine bullets are hard to come by in that size. Perhaps casting your own?

I'm looking for a 3-gun rifle and I'm exploring as many options as I can. Gives me time to do some saving too.

ekoa
  18. LAZY EYED SNIPER

Nah, I don't reload.......yet...
  19. Elucase

Elucase 20g

Me neither. My wife supports me shooting, but begrudgingly. I'm treading lightly for now.
  20. nitesite

Don't ever tumble clean your brass. It rubs off the plastic coating that is essential for functioning with a straight walled cartridge . It can be sprayed back on but is a PITA.
    LAZY EYED SNIPER likes this.