• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Barrels

Re: Can't Find Barrels?

FullBeemz said:
I'm looking for the 18.5" matte blue barrel also and can't find it anywhere.

EBAY freaks me out. I always think that all you're getting is some type of Chinese knock off.

So I ordered the 18 inch breacher barrel in matte directly from the phone number mossberg has on their website. It's been over 3 weeks and still they haven't charged me or let me know when I can get it! :shock:

Does anybody know what the wait times are?

It's hit or miss with them.

Your best bet is to call back and ask for an order update, ETA, etc...

Wait times vary from product to product. Barrels are a big item and probably popular.
I would agree with LES and say call them to ask. Maybe let them know you have been waiting for a long time and would appreciate a little "pep in their step" to get things moving :)

If all else fails, shoot me a private message and I will email our Company Contact to see what is going on and if we can get some info.

Re: Can't Find Barrels?

So I ordered the 18 inch breacher barrel in matte directly from the phone number mossberg has on their website. It's been over 3 weeks and still they haven't charged me or let me know when I can get it! :shock:

Does anybody know what the wait times are?

Same problem here except I ordered a slug barrel from the website (said 1 in stock) and haven't received it yet. Is this a customer service problem or a production problem?

Is this a customer service problem or a production problem?

I'd say a bit of both.

In my dealings with Mossberg, the CS reps have said that their inventory system is inaccurate at best. The demand for complete shotguns is overwhelming and there are not as many replacement barrels available for sale. I would not stop calling until you get the information you need. If the rep you're speaking with doesn't seem to be able to get the information you need, ask to speak with a supervisor...

I'd say a bit of both.

In my dealings with Mossberg, the CS reps have said that their inventory system is inaccurate at best. The demand for complete shotguns is overwhelming and there are not as many replacement barrels available for sale. I would not stop calling until you get the information you need. If the rep you're speaking with doesn't seem to be able to get the information you need, ask to speak with a supervisor...
Thanks for the info. I will follow up with them in the a.m. Cross you fingers for me.

How would O.F. Mossberg ship a barrel to a customer?

A FFL doesn't need to be used in order to send a barrel to a customer? Right?

It took over a month to get my breacher barrel. Now I feel complete. Lol. I lost my sling swivel that goes on the end of the magazine tube. Any suggestions?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Back