• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Barrels

Re: Mossberg 500 20" High Capacity Kit

You can do eeeet Rickyyyyyyy......

Man-Up-Nancy.png

HA HA HA! You guys are SOOOO Funny! :lol:

After I get on the tread mill and break out the Fiance's 2 lb weights.. that's a start right? :|

Itsricmo said:
HA HA HA! You guys are SOOOO Funny! :lol:

After I get on the tread mill and break out the Fiance's 2 lb weights.. that's a start right? :|

tuff crew here Ric. :)

Itsricmo said:
I know man.. I have been getting hit hard lately! haha :lol:

Awwwww.......We're just here to help ya out Ric. Right now we're teaching you about removing a magazine tube and in a few years we'll be around to teach ya how to shave.

Now where were those puppy pads? LoL

:D :D :D :D

:lol: :lol: Geez I am not THAT Young! :D

I finalized my order today at lunch time! Mrs. Martinez is a really nice lady to work with, not so much the same for the general CS representative... However, I am assuming that they want to answer calls and end them as quickly as possible. BUT it should take 4 - 5 weeks to get together, pack, ship and deliver! WOO!

now comes the hard part Ric,,,,,,,,,,,WAITING :D

Are you going to get this barrel threaded as well?

Congrats Ric.....hopefully they were way off on the time estimate and you get it quicker!

I have thought about it, REALLY thought about it. It won't happen right away as I won't have the funds right away but later on this year it will probably happen. Selling my old barrel got me almost every penny I needed to purchase the new barrel, tube and springs. So maybe once I get back to the RR I can humor myself to send it out too. I need to dig that guys information up lol

Tim, Agreed! 5 weeks is extensive but what can I say... I saved $60 versus buying the kit at Brownells. Only difference is that Brownells kit has the Rifle Sights and mine is the Persuader Barrel with Bead.. No Big Deal to me. I like the bead! The kit at Brownells is back-ordered till April now... :/

Well, Rick, if it's any consolation, "anything worth having is worth waiting for." :D I've got 9 firearm related items on order right now and it's "wait, wait, wait.............and thank you for being so patient!" :roll:

I'm wanting to do what your waiting for, so will be interested in seeing pics as you go.

Attachments

• 29942429.jpg
    29942429.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 680

Hey don't feel bad.

I got hung up on by a digital voicemail system the other day while calling to check the staus of an order. Here's how the call went...

- The voicemail box you are trying to reach is full. Please hang up and try back later.

I hesitated for a second and the next thing hear...

- Are you still there? Please hang up. Goodbye.

I kid you not, I got sassed and hung up on by a recording... :lol:

Lol Chris C... I wait for everything!! I had these guys and gals at MossbergOwners on hold for 3 months with my last build lololol so for me to jump on something and get it done within 1 month is a miracle!! :lol:

LES - I know the feeling! I was trying to order something a while back from Brownells and had a similar incident. Except the representative couldn't hear me because the call didn't connect the whole way and it was KILLING me! 25 minutes on hold and I was hung up on lol

Well I received payment today for the 18.5" barrel and charged for the 20" so now I just need to pack up the one I sold and wait for the one I bought! :D YAY!

LES - I know you have experience with SBS stuff. Can I have my 500 classified as an SBS and switch between a 20" and a 14" barrel? (I know I would need a different mag tube but that is marginal lol) I am just curious :)

Back