• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Photo Gallery

I bought one of these yesterday. I got a good price because it's new old stock, which means it's been sitting on the rack for a couple years and the battery is dead on the light.
But it's never been shot, and in 10 days when the DROS is up, I'll get to correct that.
500.LIT.jpg

This has the Insight flashlight in the forearm, from the factory.

Last edited:
I bought one of these yesterday. I got a good price because it's new old stock, which means it's been sitting on the rack for a couple years and the battery is dead on the light.
But it's never been shot, and it 10 days when the DROS is up, I'll get to correct that.
View attachment 13437

Nice! Time for a build.

LOL...Reminds me of the joke about the sheriff who dated the librarian while wearing his .38 police special.

"Are you expecting trouble?" She asks him with a concerned look.

"No ma'am", said the sheriff. "If I was expecting trouble I would have brought a shotgun."

;)

I lucked out. Just one tiny rust spot where people had touched the barrel.

But it's never been shot, and in 10 days when the DROS is up, I'll get to correct that.
View attachment 13437

Nice find Cadd.

The 97 with bayonet is for reference...

20161102_145615-1%20Medium_zpspdzrpatl.jpg

Yeah you notice that when it come to these liberals & gun control they never mention the shotgun or any form of the shotgun. They know if it happened they would have a shit storm of hunters & other shotgun lovers joining in on the fight for our rights even more so than now. I do believe that there are some shotgun owner that are hunters out there that frown upon the ownership of a AK or AR style rifle, or even the tactical home defense shotgun, they support the 2nd but to there needs & if the liberals want the AR & AK's they don't care but they should because the shotguns would be next.

Back