Mossberg 510 Mini Accessories...

Discussion in 'Mossberg 510 Mini' started by DHonovich, Aug 23, 2010.

1. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Let the discussion begin...Mossberg Owners :twisted:
  2. cpgreen

cpgreen Copper BB

Hopefully some manufacturers will start to produce some accessories for the 510 mini. I haven't found any yet...
  3. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Sponsor "Philanthropist"

Yea I assume with the popularity of the Mossberg 510 Mini that the accessories are bound to be produced at some point. I keep searching myself as well.
  4. OneShot

OneShot .410

I can't wait to start seeing accessories for the mossberg 510 mini
  5. gunsandthings

gunsandthings .22LR

Yes, accessories for the 510 Mini are under a high demand. For the moment, the only thing that can be changed out is the stock itself. You may take the small stock and replace it with the adult size stock, within the same gauge. When you purchase a 510 Mini, you get a yellow Bantam Coupon with it that entitles you to purchase the adult size stock at 50% off discount. In the mean while, the magazine tube is too small to accept any other barrels and the receiver cannot intake any other magazine tubes. :(
  6. edna

edna .22LR

Hey LS!! Thanks for joining ;)
  7. garygrn

garygrn Copper BB

The 510 is a rather sad dead end accessory wise. My wife loved to shoot after we got the initial problems with feeding worked out. We had hoped for more options but did not look before we leaped.
  8. SSDHAnurs

SSDHAnurs Copper BB

Hi all. New to the forum and wondering if anyone knows if it would be possible to replace the forearm on the 20 gauge 510 with one of the action slides from havlin? I want to replace the black synthetic forearm with a wood alternative. Thanks in advance for any input.
  9. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Hmm...I didn't get a coupon. :(
  10. willierayk

willierayk Copper BB

Order a pistol grip for your 510. You will love it!