• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

had same prob with mine but was off quite a bit more.....though I got the wrong part...lol

simon informed me about mossbergs mag differences.....I I just used my dremmel and cut off the not threaded portion of the end of the tube and filed and emery cloth smooth as a babys butt.....sits the way its suppose to now.

I suggested threading the extension tube more so this wont be an issue with further orders with all the variance with the magtubes.

had same prob with mine but was off quite a bit more.....though I got the wrong part...lol

simon informed me about mossbergs mag differences.....I I just used my dremmel and cut off the not threaded portion of the end of the tube and filed and emery cloth smooth as a babys butt.....sits the way its suppose to now.

I suggested threading the extension tube more so this wont be an issue with further orders with all the variance with the magtubes.

Thats a simple solution.....

Not really sure whereto post this, so figered here was as good as any

In light of a few complaints we have received over the last few days, I’m going to put this out there again.
Our main focus as a company is of the manufacturing of our S&J hardware products and the building and customizing of firearms for our clients.
We always ask if at all possible to buy from one of our dealers, I know this is not always possible, due to the dealers not stocking the complete line or maybe not having the items listed on the website, but it is the fastest way to get our products.
That said we will never turn away a customer, even if it is a $12 order to New Zealand or someone just needing to ask a question, we will always be there for our customers.
We are always looking for more dealers, both in Canada/USA and worldwide.
We offer a healthy mark up on very high quality products that are guaranteed for life.
We have a standing offer, that if a customer can set us up with a dealer that places a booking order, we will give you an S&J Hardware gift card for $100 CDN.
Our products are in use by military, police, and customs, correction officers all over the world as well as hunters, sports shooters and instructors.
Please feel free to contact us at any time for more details about becoming a dealer or to find a dealer near you.
S&J Hardware
sales@sjhardware.com
613 921 4041 8-5 EST
www.sjhardware.com

I just placed a web order for the 590A1 +2 ext. this morning. I love the new style. :)

Website said it was in stock. Any guesses on how long it will take to ship?

Last edited:
Nice. I have found that the gg & g sling mount can rotate under hard use. The gap between the stock and receiver is annoying. If it is working for you then run it hard and enjoy

Hi guys simon from S&J hardware, our mag next batch of mag tubes for the 590a1 are complete, but still out for Parkerizing, each one has been test fitted on 5 different 590a1 shotguns .....
Just wanted to be 300% sure each one was perfect this time.
we will be sending out the replacement mag tubes that were shipped back as soon as we can
we are also shipping about 200 that have been pre ordered.
again we will likely be sold out again before we have finished shipping.
next run will be done after some 930 +2 mag tubes are complete
thanks
www.sjhardware.com

Thanks Simon. You guys were great to deal with when I bought mine. Keep up the great work.

Thanks guys we are getting them out as fast as we can
FYI we are trying to work with a US wholesaler that we talked to at shot show, nothing has been set yet but if it happens, it will make things much smoother for our US bases customers . And allow us to focus on making more parts
will post info after the NRA show if this happens

we have shipped out about 250 o the 590a1+2 mag tubes now, inc the few people had issues with the short thread

FREE SHIPPING
TODAY ONLY

$100 before tax
does not inc
armour, guns or pre order items

Canada & USA only

use coupon free ship

www.sjhardware.com

we have shipped out about 250 o the 590a1+2 mag tubes now, inc the few people had issues with the short thread

FREE SHIPPING
TODAY ONLY

$100 before tax
does not inc
armour, guns or pre order items

Canada & USA only

use coupon free ship

www.sjhardware.com

I have one that has the short thread issue and I have been using a rubber washer even after Filing down the mag tube it didn't quite fit. I would like to get away from that, would it be possible to exchange mine for a new style one. I understand I may need to wait for another batch to be made as it appears all current ones are spoken for. Also any word on the Hi vis followers?

I have one that has the short thread issue and I have been using a rubber washer even after Filing down the mag tube it didn't quite fit. I would like to get away from that, would it be possible to exchange mine for a new style one. I understand I may need to wait for another batch to be made as it appears all current ones are spoken for. Also any word on the Hi vis followers?
good news
we just finished the producton run today, so we are sending them out to be finished tomorrow
we have 1000,s of the followers in stock also

S&J hardware you rock! I just got my replacement today (well yesterday but I work graveyard shift) and installed it. Perfect fit Thanks again for the Awesome customer service. I will definitely shop S&J hardware first before anywhere else.

S&J hardware you rock! I just got my replacement today (well yesterday but I work graveyard shift) and installed it. Perfect fit Thanks again for the Awesome customer service. I will definitely shop S&J hardware first before anywhere else.
That is great to hear.
we are also having a photo contest this month

here are some details

S&J HARDWARE PHOTO CONTEST!!!

We have been planning this for a while, but just getting around to it now.
These are some of the details.
We will have a 1st, 2nd, 3rd,4th place winners.
How to win.
Post your best photos of one or more S&J Hardware products to our Facebook account, the photo that gets the most likes by Aug 24th at 23.59hrs EST wins.
Videos, are also welcome, and have a greater chan...ce of winning, as we all love to see videos.
One thing to remember is only one prize lot per person, so if your photos win 1st and 2nd place you will only get 1st place prize package not 1st & 2nd.
By having the public vote on which is be best photo or video, this keeps us from having to pick the winner!!
So share this with your friends and get your photos in!!!
This contest is open to all clients worldwide, we can ship most items to most parts of the world, but if it is not possible, then you will be excluded from the contest.

1st place
DSC MK III shot shell pouch
870 SPSM ,jumbo safety,, forend tool
870 +2 magazine tube set $250 value

2nd place
Rem 870 or Mossberg 930 +2 round magtube and bayonet mount set with M7 bayonet $200 value

3rd place
DSC MK III shot shell pouch in MC,Black,OD, or Tan.
No jam mag follower + spring , 870 SPM $100 value

4th place
M14/M1A match op rod spring guide and spring
No jam follower & spring $60 value

Find us on Facebook @ S&J hardware /www.sjahrdware.com #sjhardware #s&jhardwarecanada

If you need to contact us about this contest please do via PM and not email, so the staff can get back to you as soon as possible.
Good luck!!

Hello badboybeeson,

I've also been having issues with the 590A1 tube extension I ordered from SJ Hardware. I have PM'd you twice since you agreed to send a replacement back on May 20th but have not seen a replacement or a reply. Can you please take a look at your PMs and respond at your earliest convenience. Thank you.

Back