• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 590A1 Black Bantam Stock

I would like one of these myself and when I have time I will contact Mossberg and see if they have one in stock. Give them a call and see if they have any available :)

Welcome aboard @Old Buddy

That factory stock came on an older version of the 590A1 Compact, model #51520. Just so you are fully aware, this is a WOOD bantam 12" L.O.P. stock that has been PAINTED black. Yes painted, not stained. Current production 590A1 Compacts feature a new synthetic stock with a 13" L.O.P.

The Hogue short L.O.P. stock is a favorite around here and offers the same reduced 12" LOP as the factory bantam stock. It is made from a molded composite with an overmolded soft rubber grip and features a plush recoil pad. Here it is on my 590A1...

This Hogue stock is hard to beat for comfort and can be found for around $65. OpticsPlanet.com usually has it in stock and with free shipping...

Gotcha.

It's been a while since Mossberg has used this one in production, so I doubt they would have any to sell. Your best bet might be to buy a standard wood bantam stock and paint it yourself...

Back