• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 702 Plinkster Rimfire Accessories...

Even though the havlins have ben around for years not everyone knows about them. I use them for all my mossberg needs. They have the 715 25 rounders for that 38 bucks too. Plus the stock 10 round mags for the 702 are only 18 bucks.

JB

Well I went ahead and ordered the marlin stock to try it out looks fun but now I just need some more mags. I would prefer the 25rd tactical mag because thats the look I want. Anyone know anywhere else I can look for them. Everywhere I check is either out of stock or inflated.

dude get the standard magazine. The tactical magazine has a huge gap.

l7FAHGW.jpg

Is there any way I could get either of you two to post a picture of what the stock looks like from the bottom after fitting the 702 to the fiberforce stock? I am currently doing the refit and having serious problems getting tit to slide down into the slot, I ahve already removed a GREAT DEAL of the platic and I cant see whats catching up in there, any help will be greatly apreaciated, thx yall....

Sure I am interested, how much you want for it? what model of stock is it? BTW Any tips or insite on my problem? I am putting off working on the stock at all till I get some feedback. I'm taking pictures now, will post in the next half hour or so...

Attachments

• IMG_0571.JPG
    IMG_0571.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,726
  • IMG_0574.JPG
    IMG_0574.JPG
    85.8 KB · Views: 1,724
  • IMG_0575.JPG
    IMG_0575.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 1,725

Attachments

• IMG_0578.JPG
    IMG_0578.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 1,723
  • IMG_0581.JPG
    IMG_0581.JPG
    43.4 KB · Views: 1,720
  • IMG_0580.JPG
    IMG_0580.JPG
    52.9 KB · Views: 1,720

Attachments

• IMG_0584.JPG
    IMG_0584.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,719
  • IMG_0585.JPG
    IMG_0585.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 1,720
hello can anyone show me how to mod a mag to fit my new 702 one of the forum members commented saying it could be done but did show how and my google searches show nothing

i mean to get say a 10/22 or remington or marlin or any other mag that is cheaper and easier to find to fit the 702 i know some can from what ive heard but i havent been able to find anything on how to do the mod

What I did, prior to finding my mossberg magazines, was use a Remington 597 magazine. You can also use the Marlin 795 magazine. You'll need your donor and a factory 10 round magazine for the mossberg. You'll use a dremil or similar tool to carve out the feed from your off brand magazine, and then got off the bottom of your Mossgerg piece...then you just glue them together.

You'll use the slide from your mossberg with the spring from the high cap magazine. It doesn't work great, but it does work. Better to stalk your local Academy stores for 25 rounders....they still have a few.

Back