• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 702 trigger gaurd assembly help!

46ford

Copper BB
I have a 715t and i took the trigger assembly apart and kinda left it at that for a while. Well as time passed on i cleaned my work bench, long story short i lost all of the trigger parts. I have the bolt and firing pin. I pretty much need the trigger, hammer release, hammer, and all the pins. Where can i get them at? http://www.gunpartscorp.com says there out of stock. (sorry for my termonaligy if its wrong.)

old mossy said:
http://havlinsales.com/default.htm
This ^^^^^

Sent from my Mossberg 930 using Tapatalk2

May want to buy a magnetic parts bowl while you are at it. That will serve you for YEARS to come and not just with gun parts! Harbor Freight etc.

mingaa said:
May want to buy a magnetic parts bowl while you are at it. That will serve you for YEARS to come and not just with gun parts! Harbor Freight etc.

Attachments

• good idea.jpg
    good idea.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 411
I looked on there web site and i didnt see any of the parts im looking for? It said something about emailing them because they have more parts they dont show. What would i ask for? Does the trigger guard assembly come with all the stuff i need? BTW i have the plastic housing

You might try calling Mossberg Tech support...

(800) 363-3555

I'd take a look at the exploded parts diagram in your manual and have the numbers for the missing parts handy if possible. The 702 is current production, so they should be able to sell you the parts you're missing. If not, you might have to buy a whole new trigger assembly. It's also quite possible that they'll request you send your rifle in to have the missing parts put in at their service center. Either way, Mossberg should be able to get you fixed up...

I just did a search for Mossberg plinkster on e-bay and they have everything inside the receiver including the trigger housing you could pretty much build another one.

Back