• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 715T Magazines and Mag Troubleshooting

Re: Mossberg Tactical .22 715T- Magazines

GunsForever said:
Just got off the phone with a Mossberg csr. I had to wait 74 mins. I ordered 2-25 rd. mags on Dec 31. I gave her my order number. She found it (a good sign :p )--said it was being processed--that they intend to fill it and it would be approx. 10-14 days from now. When I ordered these, they immediately charged my cc. The charge sat in my pending transactions for 5 days--then disappeared. So I assume when they actually fill the order, the e-mail notification will be sent out and the charge will reappear. Maybe--we'll see. :evil: :evil:

thanks for this. sat on hold for 40 minutes before my patience wore out and i hung up! :shock:

Re: Read if you looking for 715t mags

This is the part number you can put in mossbergs search box ((Item #: 95712)).

It is now showing backordered after a month of it showing in stock.

I ordered 6 magazines on 12-21. I got my confirmation email in yesterday 1-8 but NO post to my cc and the fed ex tracker is not showing a package in route so not sure what is up or if they are still available.

thavius, they didn't post ur card yet? literally 30 seconds after I placed my order I checked my account and the funds were gone. hmm. and the lady I talked to said they are available so no worries there, they are just behind on orders but she made it sound like a guarantee

The tracking # I recieved on my order never showed up on Fedex site as working but the box showed up.
Mike

Thavius said:
This is the part number you can put in mossbergs search box ((Item #: 95712)).

It is now showing backordered after a month of it showing in stock.

I ordered 6 magazines on 12-21. I got my confirmation email in yesterday 1-8 but NO post to my cc and the fed ex tracker is not showing a package in route so not sure what is up or if they are still available.

I placed an order for a 25 mag with Mossberg on December 19. I got a confirmation email 9 days later. I got my mag delivered today...exactly 3 weeks. Not so bad considering everything that's going on. Just wish I had order two of them.

FWIW...I ordered 3 25 rd mags on their website today...order "went thru" but didn't receive any confirmation, so placed another order...this time got a message of "duplicate order" so i called...

After about a 20 minute wait, nice guy looked up my order and confirmed it...game me an order confirmation number...said email will go out when order ships...10-14 days...

At least i have a confirmation number...3 mags shipped for $100

Good to hear others have gotten their mags. Ordered mine almost 3 weeks ago an still no confirmation email, so hopefully mine gets here soon!

i ordered 2 on Tuesday order went through with invoice # but no emails yet ill worry about that in 2 weeks then ill call if nothing

kid's 22 said:
i ordered 2 on Tuesday order went through with invoice # but no emails yet ill worry about that in 2 weeks then ill call if nothing

I didn't receive any confirmation after I ordered either, still haven't almost 3 weeks later so hopefully they're getting to mine since I ordered after Christmas. I'll hold for another week but hopefully they send mine out before then.

I have 2 additonal 25 round clips. before I even loaded them the first time I oiled them good and let them set. Then they loaded pretty easy! After that I let them set loaded 48 hours to break in the new spring. Also I used "Sticky Felt" around the slim bottom of each clip to make the clip fit tighter in the weapon. These clips have a break in period. Some I'm sure do have problems too! The majority just need a liitle tender loving care! These are great guns after the break in period! Be sure to do a full cleaning and oiling out of the box! Im new here, my first post! Love this forum! Have a great day! Happy Safe Shooting! :D

anyone know who has these in stock?? looks like even online there is no one

Re: Mag question and acc. suggestions?

At this point, your only real option is to call Mossberg sales directly...

(800) 363-3555

Mossberg was selling them for about $30 shipped as of last week. Otherwise you'll end up paying two to three times that per mag on-line if you can find them...

djd4529 said:
anyone know who has these in stock?? looks like even online there is no one

I purchased one locally last week for 27.95 at Dunhams Sports. They have been in stock regulary. I have bought 3 total. You may check.

I'm hoping to get my gun tomorrow, where are the best place now to get extra 10 round mags, can't get the 25 in NY.

I just wanted to say thanks to all you fine folks for directing me directly to Mossberg. Ordered my 3 today!

Nice!

Keep us posted on how long it takes to receive them...

lakeview trucker said:
I'm hoping to get my gun tomorrow, where are the best place now to get extra 10 round mags, can't get the 25 in NY.

It's gonna be the same for the 10 rounders right now. Best bet is going through Mossberg sales...

(800) 363-3555

You're welcome Sir,

Keep us posted on your progress...

12 days and nothing yet... Did find 5000 rounds of ammo, and the good stuff for $289

Back