• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 802 Plinkster Accessories...

Heres mine with the sling and bipod

100_3158.jpg

jco69 said:
Heres mine with the sling and bipod

100_3158.jpg
Very nice! Is your bipod a UTG? Maybe a better backdrop might be in order... :lol:
I am headed to a gun show tomorrow, If I can find a decent price on a bipod, I will pick one up, Otherwise I will get one through Midway I was going to mount my daughters through the stock.

yes it is a UTG, i got mine from Outdoor bunker on Amazon, it was only $21.45 with free shipping and i got it in 3 days. sorry for the back drop, a better picture is on its way :)

jco69 said:
yes it is a UTG, i got mine from Outdoor bunker on Amazon, it was only $21.45 with free shipping and i got it in 3 days. sorry for the back drop, a better picture is on its way :)
Very cool, I had a UTG on my AK.
No worries on the pic, Just thought it was funny, Usually gun pic's have a toe or foot in them :mrgreen:

Original stock, i bought the shorter "B" model because it was on sale, it didn't bother me at first, but i extended it and its alot more comfortable now.

Here it is all done, i wasn't happy with just a black skull so i redid it. i think it came out pretty good :)

100_3212-1.jpg

100_3213-1.jpg

100_3218-1.jpg

A little rain wont hurt, Unless you are THE witch from the West.

Sidenote, My daughters parts arived, I will see if I can get them installed tonight and get up a few pic's.

Back