• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader #85238 Combo 24" and 28"

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
85238.jpg

85238.jpg

I think this combination of the Mossberg 930 Autoloader (#85238) is going to be my next purchase. I want a shotgun to shoot sporting clays with and I feel that the Mossberg 930 autoloader would be perfect for my needs. I like this package because I also get a 24" slugster barrel that I could use for hunting. Anyone here have this combination?

Thought I sent a reply but did not show up. Anyway I got the home security combo with the 18 inch cylinder bore and the 28 inch ribbed barrel drilled for chokes. I had the 18 inch drilled for chokes and use an improved cylinder choke for slugs.

I personally like the combo with the 18" bbl also if I were gonna do the combo deal.

Only reason I wasn't going to go with the 18.5" barrel was that I already have a home defense shotgun (mossberg 500) and several handguns. I do plan to build a tactical mossberg 930 down the road but I want to have it dedicated for that only.

Back