• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Sights

Re: SPX sight options...

I believe the sights on the 930 SPX are LPA sights and that is what Precision sells so it will probably work for the rear sight. You may want to call to be sure or wait until others respond.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Tapatalk 2

hello hagatha, i'm not familiar with the 930spx,,,,,but i,m sure one of our 930spx seasoned members will step up to answer your questions. ya get a chance post some pics.

old mossy said:
hello hagatha, i'm not familiar with the 930spx,,,,,but i,m sure one of our 930spx seasoned members will step up to answer your questions. ya get a chance post some pics.

thanks wolfpak, ididnt see your post.

930 Turkey #85313 Drilled & Tapped?

I'm considering getting a lesser cost 930 model and doing modifications to make it what I want. Does anyone know if the 930 Turkey model #85313 comes new with the receiver drilled and tapped for rail/optics? It seems on Mossberg's site that all 930's may have this feature, but the specifics for this model do not specify. (And their customer service has not answered my inquiry...)

Thank you.

Re: 930 Turkey #85313 Drilled & Tapped?

To my knowledge they all come drilled and tapped.

Mine did and it is a waterfowl model from a few years back.

Re: 930 Turkey #85313 Drilled & Tapped?

Yep - my 930 turkey was drilled and tapped - same pattern as the 500 (and probably others) iirc. Made buying a rail a piece of cake.

that is where i got my rail i just filled out the order form and used my cc for payment got a email from them in about 4 days to confirm the order and shipping date

Nitelord said:
Has anyone found a reliable source for the Picatinny Rail? I want to add a red dot and can't find the rail tapped for the 930.

I've called Havlin Sales several times. They either don't answer the phone, or the message says they aren't taking any orders at this time.

UTG makes a rail that fits and works perfectly for around ~$10

Interested in knowing if anyone has found some decent red dot reflex type sights that co-witness well with the lpa sights already on the spx?

What are some cheaper red dots that can handle the recoil of the shotgun, co-witness or not?

front sight removal

my 930 has a small white post kinda thingy for a front sight. thats all....nothing on the rear. im wanting to put a picatinny rail on it to put new sights on.....how do i remove the front sight?

Re: front sight removal

Which model 930 do you have?

If you don't know the model # could you post a photo of your front sight?

Re: front sight removal

Ahh, ok.

Yours should have the basic white dot bead. It's threaded in so righty tighty, lefty loosey. What are you planning to replace it with?

Back