• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Well, it looks tacticool, but it appears to be a major snag hazard as well. Or am I just being a poopypants right now ?

If you are, I am too. That wasn't my first thought, but you're totally right. Too many recesses and sharp corners. I could see that hanging up on my blind left and right.
I really want a telescoping stock that is traditional grip(or whatever that's called) so it's smaller and easier to transport, but not if it's like this. Looks cool, isn't practical.

Tactical letter opener option :-/

As much as I want to like this.... I just don't.

Guess I'll just keep on waiting for the Mesa, and waiting, and waiting........

I don't see where it says that the Raven stock reduces the LOP from the Mossberg stock.

I also think that if I took a 930 through a shotgun course outfitted with an ATI Raven stock people would make fun of me :(

p733100935-4.jpg

p1005792989-4.jpg

p921550932-4.jpg

p826429900-4.jpg

p550792915-4.jpg

p808446318-4.jpg

p893834253-4.jpg

p712966313-4.jpg

p781141373-4.jpg

p940133122-4.jpg

p614843975-4.jpg

p865120894-4.jpg

p1068784447-4.jpg

Can't wait to read your review Dan.

Needless to say their products are great, but NOBODY goes the extra mile on packaging like ATI...

The only thing that bothers me based solely on the picture is the pointy front end of the cheek pad. Looks like the potential to get caught on brush, clothing etc.

Otherwise it looks great and I can't wait to hear how it performs.

I guess I can see where that could be an issue, but our Marines seem to do ok with the similar profile entry stocks on their M1014's (Benelli M4 Super 90)...

I guess I can see where that could be an issue, but our Marines seem to do ok with the similar profile entry stocks on their M1014's (Benelli M4 Super 90)...

Yes they do.... Ask some of the Marines that has used them and you'll see why my view of this stock is not all that high.

ATI Raven stock showed up in the mail this week and I got it installed on the 930 Tactical...

ATI Raven Mossberg 930 Tactical (1).JPG

ATI Raven Mossberg 930 Tactical (2).JPG

Have to say I'm extremely impressed with the quality, not that I'm surprised after owning other ATI products over the years. The range of adjustment on the cheek piece is really amazing. It feels great on the shoulder and I'm really looking forward to some range time. I'll post up a review after I've had an opportunity to get out and give it a run...

It is growing on me... Mesa might be about to lose some business. I'm about to lose any confidence I had in the Mesa design. Obvious problems to take this long to release.

Per Mesa the parts are ready. They are waiting for the technical documentation to be complete and printed. Today I was told shipping starts August 25-29....

Mesa got the first 50 Urbino stocks for the 930 packaged last night. Next 50 will be ready to go out next Friday and that should fullfill all preorders.

After that, watch dealers for stock which is imminent.

If they make the Urbino without the pistol grip I'm all in 100%. I prefer the traditional stock grip on shotguns.

Back