• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg 930 jm pro dual and quad load issues

Jbw271

Copper BB
Hey guys i just got a new jm pro and ive been having some issues where when i go to feed rounds in the tube they are hitting the top of the tube entrance, the edge of the shell snags it and gets stuck no matter how hard you push, and you have to atop a d re adjust the rounds to get them to go in, its making dual and quad loading really difficult, anyone else having this issue?

When I first got my 930spx I bought a Nordic extention & plus three & I watched a video of JM showing how to make sure you screw your cap down properly so as not to have a lip in-between both mating surfaces as you say might be the case in your shotgun. If i'am not mistaken you screw the cap completely on the extention first & then screw it down on the tube & when it is bottomed out & tight then loosen up the extention a little with the nut & try to screw the extention down a little more & then tighten down the nut & you should be good to go. Also take the end cap off & look down the magazine cap with a good light to see if all looks good. Welcome to the forum's & good luck with your new JM. If this does not work Mossburg will do everything they can too make you happy with your new purchase.

I read about that issue but the problem im having is literally right when you go to load even your first couple rounds, its almost like the lifter is going too far past the tube and the rounds are hitting the top before the slight taped spot and getting snagged

It does sound like your lifter may be bent upward. With the bolt closed, does the elevator hang down a bit, like this?

index.php

Back