Mossberg 930 SPX Barrel for sale

Discussion in 'Firearm Accessories For Sale' started by reeseman67, Sep 13, 2012.

1. reeseman67

reeseman67 .223

Mossberg 930 SPX 18.5" barrel for sale, along with an extended +3(+3 on 930's, but advertised as a +2, guess there is a little extra length already in mag tube and this has a little extra so equals out to a 7+1,7+1+1 if ghost loaded!) mag tube. $175 shipped for bbl and mag ext., no CANTING of front LPA sight!! Have picture's but unsure how to post to this ad, won't seem to accept my photo's? Anyone interested I can send pictures to you through e-mail, text, etc. Liquidating a few firearm's accesories and do not need another extra barrel to be honest, had an extra SPX barrel so I sold it previously to another forum member but now am 'liquidating my firearm extras', hope it's working well Mike!! If interested drop me a a line and I'll get pic's to you.
    Reese/Steve
  2. batjac

batjac .22LR

Not sure how to PM you, but I'm interested & would like pics.
  3. reeseman67

reeseman67 .223

I'll send you one with my e-mail info.
    Steve
  4. batjac

batjac .22LR

I've emailed you a couple of times not sure if my email isn't getting thru or if your reply's aren't getting thru to me?
  5. 45sxt

45sxt Copper BB

Is the barrel still for sale?
  6. reeseman67

reeseman67 .223

Yes, it is, send PM if interested.
    Stephen
  7. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER I See You Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

You may have to PM him first reese.

There's a minimum post requirement for PM access, but he should be able to reply to yours...
  8. reeseman67

reeseman67 .223

45sxt I sent you a PM with my contact info if you're still interested.
    Stephen
  9. reeseman67

reeseman67 .223

Barrel with mag extension still for sale if anyone want's it, or will just sit in safe for ever, lol!
    Stephen
  10. dsimonl

dsimonl Copper BB

I'd like to talk to you about the barrel. Can you email or PM me? Thanks!
  11. dsimonl

dsimonl Copper BB

Can you PM or email your info? I don't have enough posts to contact you directly.

Thanks,

Daniel
  12. ripjack13

ripjack13 Resident Sawdust Maker Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Please update me if this topic/product has been sold or is still for sale or if you are still looking....

thanx.
  13. 80sgyrene

80sgyrene .22LR

Is this BBL still for sale? I'm interested.