• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg action Photo Thread!

Well I was thinking that we needed a photo thread of our favorite firearms in action. I don't know about anyone else but this is how my love for these guns started. I want to see these guns being used. Here are a few pictures that I have collected over the years on the internet. So if you have any pictures of you and your Mossberg's in action or others in service please post them up. Oh yea, God bless our troops!
Oh yeah I will start with my poser range picture followed by real pictures of our boys!
IMAG0051.jpg

shotgun2.jpg

sharp-and-me.jpg

4618212928_3cecbd2f14_z.jpg

4598169027_4b2a66c4bd_b.jpg

Well then...God bless your brother and all that serve !!

+1 rep

Dude, I really dig the military pics too!

I always wanted to serve and tried to join twice, but was unable. My respect and admiration, as well as prayers are with our volunteer US Armed Forces always!

My favorite Mossberg action pics are of my daughter shooting, I'll find some here, probably tomoorow!

This is my buddy Lou during his first year of turkey hunting. He bought an 835 Tactical Turkey for his first turkey gun. Lou and I were sitting over a field in southern Indiana when I snapped this pic.
Louonpoint.jpg

This is Allison firing my 590A1! She likes the Hornady TAP low recoil stuff in it!

Attachments

• 04_Allison_590A1.JPG
    04_Allison_590A1.JPG
    25.8 KB · Views: 414
Back