Mossberg ATI Scorpion

Discussion in 'Mossberg 500 Pump Action' started by Slater, Mar 12, 2017.

1. Slater

Slater .22LR

This particular model seems to be selling well. Anyone with any positive/negative experiences with it?
  2. Tom396

Tom396 .308

Which one? The pistol grip only model? I have one of those and think it is absolutely great. Takes the sting right out of your palm. However, it is just a pistol grip and comes with all the limitations of no proper stock. Lots of fun to shoot, but not very accurate, at least for me. Take care. Tom Worthington
  3. electricjet

electricjet Copper BB

Greetings ... I installed the above mentioned pistol grip on my mossberg 500 ... I would not trade for anything else ... I like it so much, I installed the same model on 2 AR style rifles ... I believe they run a 25% off promo with code KEYBAR

Regards

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  4. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Sponsor Forum Moderator

As far as pistol grips go, it's comfy. But I don't like pistol grips on a Mossberg except for the birdshead.
  5. Bobster

Bobster .308 Supporter

I have a Hogue "Tamer" set on my PG gun (w/rubbery foreend). They feel good in the hand but you still get a bunch of recoil up the arm... Not for target shooting by any means.

I have a Hogue PG on one of my ARs that I like a lot. I'm pretty sure I have the "beavertail" version (shown). I'll have to try one of the ATIs one of these days...

hogie.jpg
    Rossignol likes this.
  6. Rossignol

Rossignol The Original Sheriff Staff Member Global Moderator Sponsor Forum Moderator

These also feel very good for a pistol grip.
  7. Bobster

Bobster .308 Supporter

Tamer "set" below...

tamers.jpg
    Rossignol likes this.
  8. Rossignol

^^^thats the one.
  9. Abecket2143

Abecket2143 Copper BB

I've had mine for about a year now and i love it. The surplus of rails means you can really do whatever you please. The light and GoPro are great for when your shooting video (i skeet with it it, i know its a sin but i find the gun to be incredibly accurate). I take the gopro off when i have it stored for home defense, but the light is a fenix PD35 and is incredibly bright and with a built in strobe it'll stop someone in their tracks. I did switch the side saddle to the reciever side just to better suit my shooting style but the great thing about the add a shell is its a 5 second change. Add about 2 minutes of take down time for the rails and heat shield. Only problem i really have with mine is it doesn't have a great sling attachment point on the stock. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk