• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

mossberg customer service

salty 76

Copper BB
I bought a 590m and it had one of the worst triggers I have ever bought and I am 76 years old. The trigger pull was 7.25 to 7.5 measured with a rcbs and a lyman digital gauges. I called customer service and they told me to send it back. I did this and asked them to call me after they checked it out. They did not call for 2 or3 weeks and when they did call they said it was ready. I asked them what the trigger pull was now and they said about 6 pound. I asked them to let me pay to get it down to reasonable but they refused and sent back the gun. When I got it back the trigger was exactly the same as it was when I sent it to them. For me it was unshootable, I could not even zero it the trigger was so heavy. I sold the gun to a dealer to get rid of it at a considerable loss and I won't bother Mossberg any more. I thought you might want to know this. Maybe it will keep someone else from getting stuck like I did.

Could not fire to zero ?? Unshootable ?? 590M for precision bench shooting ?? Come on man sw j frame is about 12pound out the box many modern da pistols in the 9 to 11 range. Preferable for certain types shooting nah Unshootable i hope not

Last edited:
Back