• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Date of Manufacture Response.

LouN2ECI

.22LR
Good evening all,

I just wanted to report that my request for date of manufacture of my recently purchased Mossberg 500 from the customer service folks from www.mossberg.com was answered in 3 days of my request. Looking through the forum, I saw a few posts saying that it took a very long time for Mossberg to respond, or no response at all. Apparently, Mossberg has worked to resolve that issue and I am pleased to be informed that my Mossberg 500 20" bbl. pump with wood furniture manufactured :) date is September 26, 1977. I am very pleased, as this is my first Mossberg purchase.

I just wanted to relay to all that www.mossberg.com service dept. is on the ball with responding to date of manufacture requests. :cool:

Best wishes,

LouN2ECI

Excellent!! It's good to see posts regarding positive experiences!! Thanks.

Hello all,

Attached is a pic of my 1977 Mossberg 500 ATP 8S. I finally picked it up today from my FFL after waiting the grueling California 10 day wait. This is my first Mossberg and I am so happy with her. She is finally mine! :D

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 94
Back