• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Flex aftermarket options

jFury

.22LR
Hey guys! So, I have a Mossberg 500 Flex. Reason I got the Flex was so that I could easily swap between a HD tactical style shotgun and a clay shooting gun.

Currently I have:
28" barrel with bead sights
standard Flex stock
standard Flex forend
18.5" breacher barrel
6-position AR-style Flex stock
Flex tactical forend

At what it is now, it's easily swappable for when I leave it at home, and when I want to take it out to shoot clays. What I want to do is add a side saddle, heat shield, sling, and some sights on it. Pretty open to options, as long as I can easily remove the accessories for when I take it out to shoot clays.

Any suggestions? I'm mainly concerned about the sights because that's what's going to keep me from swapping set-ups easily.

jFury pix full size
index.php

index.php

You can add a rail to the top of your receiver with a QD rear sight and they make something called a hammer rail or something like that, it's a heat shield that has a top and side rails on it already as well to set up a front site. But problem is the rear rail on the receiver will be in your line of site when the rear site is removed and makes no sense if you keep having to unscrew the rail every time you want to shoot clays . dont know if there is an easier option but you could use a red dot or micro dot for that rear rail and forgo the hammer front top rail and just use the heat shield made by Mossberg.

Last edited:
Back