• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MOSSBERG M-500 12 GAUGE

hey folks,

i'm going to an auction next month & on the list is a MOSSBERG M-500 12 GAUGE. i did a google search & one of the results shows a Mossberg M500 12GA Road Blocker. is this the one & the same? if so i plan to bid on it. i looked around online for average retail price. what do you think my maximum bid should be?

thanx for any input.

Attachments

• road blocker.jpg
    road blocker.jpg
    7.9 KB · Views: 212
The M-500 could be any variation of the model 500.

The roadblocker is a variation of the 500 line but without more details I can't say with any certainty that that specific variant is the one in question.

Yup,

There are dozens of different configurations of the model 500 including several varieties of field models and even more 'tactical' configurations. In any case, brand new they run anywhere between the $320-$450 range depending on the model. Take a look at Bud'sGunShop.com. Run a site search for 'Mossberg 500' and browse through their listings to get an idea of the different configurations and their associated prices. That way once you get there, you'll have an idea of what to bid depending on which model it turns out to be...

LAZY EYED SNIPER said:
Yup,

There are dozens of different configurations of the model 500 including several varieties of field models and even more 'tactical' configurations. In any case, brand new they run anywhere between the $320-$450 range depending on the model. Take a look at Bud'sGunShop.com. Run a site search for 'Mossberg 500' and browse through their listings to get an idea of the different configurations and their associated prices. That way once you get there, you'll have an idea of what to bid depending on which model it turns out to be...

good idea. i can print that page as a reference when i get there. thanx guys. btw. tomorrow i go for my Chainsaw. that is if it's still there. the guy clams no one wants it. even if i never use it. it def a conversation piece. nah, i'm gonna shoot it. :)

DivilMoss65 said:
good idea. i can print that page as a reference when i get there. thanx guys. btw. tomorrow i go for my Chainsaw. that is if it's still there. the guy clams no one wants it. even if i never use it. it def a conversation piece. nah, i'm gonna shoot it. :)

IMHO, The best thing about the Chainsaw is the fact that they can be picked up at a discount most of the time because dealers seem to struggle unloading them, they have the breaching/standoff barrel.....and the stupid handle comes off.

:) :) :) :) :) :)

lol I like the chainsaw! It is up their with the tactical lever action :) Goodluck with your bidding tomorrow and hopefully you come home with a new firearm!!!

LES, that's some excellent advice browsing an online retailer like Buds.

That should def give you a pretty decent idea what various models should range in price, and he's absolutely right about the M500 bein kinda a generic term that may as well be any given model.

Good luck and have fun, let us know how it pans out!

Back