• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Model 146B Trigger Assembly

BackwoodsBob

Copper BB
A friend brought me a beat-up 146B to clean and put back together. Everything is finished except the trigger assembly. I can't figure out where everything goes. I did a search on Google and I believe that there was an answer from this group sometime in Nov. 2012. So far I haven't found an exploded drawing of the trigger assembly anywhere. I would appreciate if someone that has a 146B would take a picture of the trigger assembly and post it, or an exploded drawing of the same.

BackwoodsBob said:
A friend brought me a beat-up 146B to clean and put back together. Everything is finished except the trigger assembly. I can't figure out where everything goes. I did a search on Google and I believe that there was an answer from this group sometime in Nov. 2012. So far I haven't found an exploded drawing of the trigger assembly anywhere. I would appreciate if someone that has a 146B would take a picture of the trigger assembly and post it, or an exploded drawing of the same.

welcome from NY.
not too much out there. i found this below. if anything i'd get in touch with havlin.
http://havlinsales.com/default.htm

let us know how you make out.

Attachments

• ex146b.jpg
    ex146b.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 213
I would suggest getting in touch with Victor or Cheryl Havlin...

(636) 937-6401

They will be able to help you get it figured out...

I was able to find what I needed on "Rimfirecentral.com". The photos were listed under a submition about feeding problems.

Thanks everyone for their anwers.
BTW, I am familiar with Havlins. I order parts from them for my Mossbergs. They are #1 in my opinion.

we all would love to see some pics when you get a chance. :D

Back