• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Model 395KB

tcecil88

.30-06
Elite Member
Mossberg 395KB bolt action shotgun with the C-LECT choke. Shotgun is in great shape and still has one of the factory decals on it. Dad said that the previous owner never fired it. The wood and blueing is very good.

MossbergModel395KBSerial953777rightside.jpg

Anybody know where I can find out date of production? I looked on one link I found here, but this particular shotgun was not listed.

The 395kb was manufactured between 1963-'85. It was the last model in the line of bolt-action shotguns from Mossberg.

I would say this one was part of the later run then. It looks brand new other than some very slight corrosion here and there. As I have stated in other posts, Dad's storage area for weapons leaves alot to be desired, so I consider the 395KB, the 46-B and the 151K to be rescues. My brother and I are in the process of cleaning up the guns and storage, but it is time consuming.

Still, there are much worse ways of spending your time than working with firearms. They are both really cool rescues...

Back