• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum Hits 80,000 Posts!!!

Re: Mossberg Owners Forum Hits 1000 Posts...

I think its great! Over the last 2 weeks we have gone from 65 - 68 members to 93! Soon to be 100 I'd say! And over 1600 posts from that 1000 a couple weeks ago!

The progress has been tremendous! We are growing at a great rate and I am excited every time I login here.

100 members and fast approaching 2000 posts!

Membership has more than doubled in the last couple of months! Keep tellin your buddies friends and strangers!

Growth has been great as of late and all google analytics data continues to grow exponentially.

Mossberg Owners continues to grow! We have new members signing on nearly everyday, and with every new member comes more exposure to the forum. Because of the info members are posting and putting up, more becomes available through searches, Dan had mentioned to me searches are up something like 200% over the last month!

Mossberg Owners, keep up the good work, keep posting and inviting folks! Through our efforts, Mossberg Owners will be the definitive online source and authority for all things Mossberg!

We continue to gain support from folks who are very knowledgable and are able to provide insight, experience, and expertise we otherwise may not have access to. That said, it takes all of us to make this forum a commmunity. Shooters of all backgrounds. From plinkers and recreational shooters, hunters and competitors, to military and LE! Combined, we have a wealth of knowledge available to draw from. As owners, we know what puts Mossberg at the top of the heap. I feel through Mossberg Owners, we now have a platform to share with the gun community what we already know! And as I was recently told, 2011 is the year for Mossberg to step into the light and be recognized as serious contender, for all that makes Mossberg what it is, engineering excellence! Not to say there arent some issues, but thats on the table too.

In summary, Thank you Mossberg Owners for providing a home for Mossberg nuts like myself! Keep up the good work folks!!!

Brad.

Nearly 5000 posts and 300 members now!!!

The forum has really been growing lately!

Even though I'm real new to the forum and Mossbergs, I'm already glad I joined - I have learned some helpful stuff and read a lot of good posts.

JSDinTexas said:
Even though I'm real new to the forum and Mossbergs, I'm already glad I joined - I have learned some helpful stuff and read a lot of good posts.

I've been on the forum since late september, and have owned Mossbergs for about 3 years. I'm still learning, and I would attribute that to this forum for sure! Being able to talk with so many other folks of so many varying backgrounds and experience levels, is incredibly beneficial. As more folks join, we broaden the knowledge base. Information and shared experiences continue to be compiled in one place. Alot of the information is relevant no matter who you are. We talk about and cover other firearms too. When questions come up about the "right" stock, or the "right" HD gun, you know as well as I do, we cant answer with definitive certainess as to which is "right", but what we have been able to do is put together a resource that allows the end user to make an educated decision, the best possible decision for their own unique circumstances, and we have done this through featuring and spotlighting Mossberg, being the commmon denominator.

So something to keep in mind as we post questions and information; Whether or not folks sign up to the forum, they are at the very least searching and finding topics relevant to their searches and reading what is posted here.

We have a bunch of very goood folks here, very experienced folks. I have learned much from all of you on here already and intend to continue learning and enjoying the forum and my guns! ;)

Might be a little late but still congratulations. I will be there for the 2000 mark.

We are well on our way to 10,000! I expect we'll have 9000 in the next week or so!!! ;)

Pretty wild to see how fast the site is growing now!

when did this forum first go up and running? and how much members were there? Just some fun facts to know lol

The forum was an idea as of July 2010 and went live August 2010 but it was not 100% functional until sometime in September 2010.

nice so this is still a very new site. How will we celebrate for its first anniversary :mrgreen: ?

Yea she is still a baby at this stage. I will have to start brainstorming ideas for the 1 year anniversary in August as the time nears.

When I signed on late september, I think there wer only like 62 members. Lately, folks are showing up on their own and at times there are several new members a day.

As the forum grows and more info, product reviews and the like are posted, it becomes more visible to search engines. Generaly about 50% of the site traffic comes searches. So when we do say the product reviews, and Dan has a thread containing link to the reviews for Mossberg 500 Butt Stock Options, when folks search for stocks for the Mossberg 500/590, the link shows up in search engines. (which reminds me, I want to do likewise for the forends and maybe ammunition reviews)...

It also helps to have the banner adds Dan put up. Like the one for ATI or AIMPRO. Would love to get Hogue, Ergo, BlackHawk, CamelBAk, Federal, and maybe some more on here yet, like VCS as we have them with us too.

Back