• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Forum Hits 80,000 Posts!!!

Re: Mossberg Owners Forum Hits 50,000 Posts!!!

8000 posts is pretty impressive to me bro. I wanna be like you when I grow up... :D

Ha! I dunno man, maybe more like... NiteSite! Yeah NiteSite!!! :D

8000 is impressive!!!

Re: Mossberg Owners Forum Hits 60,000 Posts!!!

Brad, Your last comment made me almost spew a mouthfull of Yuengling!!!!!!!!

I'm so insignificant and you guys making comments about me is just plain embarrassing.....

Unless I'm actually the butt of an ongoing inside joke and I didn't get the memo.

Oh come on nitesite,

You're far from insignificant around here brother. Our comments may be humorous at times, but they're always made out of respect. That's no joke...

nitesite said:
Brad, Your last comment made me almost spew a mouthfull of Yuengling!!!!!!!!

I'm so insignificant and you guys making comments about me is just plain embarrassing.....

Unless I'm actually the butt of an ongoing inside joke and I didn't get the memo.

No inside joke. You do a job that requires you to strap on body armor and deal with people and situations that most of us don't want to experience ever, much less on a day to day basis. That to me is bad ass. I have the utmost repect for you and what you do and I love the insight and experience you bring to the forum. And that Sir, is no joke!

I'm just a geek programmer that sits in front of a computer all day long. :geek:

Congrats Brad on 8K!! I need to step up my posting. LOL

nitesite said:

There are no inside jokes here. only respect. Of the utmost.

If I was 20 yrs younger and knew that there were cops as awesome as you, I'd have been one. Just to say I could be half as good as you are would be an accomplishment.
;)

NiteSite... brother, you know its that post I found TFL, which was your 1000th post there, that inspired me to get into ammo and learnin more about it. It fostered in me a desire to be more proactive about my ammo selection, discerning may be a better word.

Remember I sent you a PM there and asked if I could share the info here? Dude, you know some ins and outs and have insight and experience to share most of us havent considered. Heck, that post about the improved battle sighting was hella helpful!!! Thats a sweet find!

Anyway man, we dig you bein here. AND! We express our affection through shinanigans! ;)

I think forums with LOTS of pictures attract larger crowds... Just Saying :) I'm tryin to do my share :D

Itsricmo said:
I think forums with LOTS of pictures attract larger crowds... Just Saying :) I'm tryin to do my share :D

yup, true dat! I like pics!

Re: Mossberg Owners Forum Hits 70,000 Posts!!!

We just passed 70K!!!

10,000 posts since the end of August (8/27). That's a lot of posting in a relatively short period of time...

Is it sad that a handful of us are responsible for a quarter of the post count? ;)

Nah,

Considering that the vast majority of our posts are answered questions and help offered, I'd say we're making a pretty good use of our time here... :D

I am continually impressed with this community.

Sent from my iPhone

Works for me!

(This is not one of those you mention :lol: )

I'll back it up that your posts are mostly helping others and giving advice! Although there are the other 2000 posts that... well.. lets just leave it as "The other 2000 posts.." :) haha jk

Rossignol said:
Is it sad that a handful of us are responsible for a quarter of the post count? ;)

LOL...

between you, Dan, LES , SHOOTER and I , we have 28766 posts.... :lol:

Back