• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners hat on tour

No pics this time but I did wear my blaze orange hat while traveling from Orlando, FL to home yesterday. The TSA gave it a funny look. While waiting for the luggage carousel in Harrisburg, PA a guy came up and asked me about it. Turns out he's an NRA employee in town for the Eastern Sports and Outdoor show. I gave him some advice for getting around town. I wish I had sat beside him on the plane.

Some pictures of summer vacations.I live at north Spain and we moved to the east Spain to Peñiscola,Castellon,very close to beach from our appartment....A good mediterranean city to enjoy summer vacations.
There is an ancient castle in Peñiscola that was built by the Knights Templar between 1294 and 1307 with a lot of history inside.
IMG_3029resize.jpg
Also we made a visit to the ancient city of Morella.Morella is an ancient walled city located on a hill-top in the province of Castellón, Valencian Community, Spain.
There are traces of settlement by the Iberians, succeeded by the Greeks and Romans, Visigoths and the Moors. From the early 17th century to the Spanish Civil War, the town was often fought over, due to its strategic situation between the Ebro and the coastal plain of Valencia.
IMG_2791resize.jpg
We made a visit to the top of the casttle.Childrens enjoyed it...and myself.Found it from 1885(Carlisle War)
IMG_2776resize.jpg

IMG_2761resize.jpg

resize.jpg

Good to know!

That one didn't make it off the mountain. Truth be told it barely made it a full minute after that photo, but there are a couple more in my pack... ;)

Sweet shots man. I bet it was calming up there. Fresh air. Nature singing. Cool breeze. And then a fart....aaah.

Awesome pics as well Selous, not sure how I missed those.

I wish my hat still looked like all you guys hats.
My camo is pretty faded and the edge of the brim is coming apart.
Been through hell and back and more than a few trips through the washing machine.

Back