• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Owners Hats for sale!!

How much are they?

See message #1 in this thread for full details:

Summary:

[Rip] will accept as payment from the following...

PayPal...
Money Order...
I'll be shipping them out the same week as people pay for them.

If you use PayPal, include your email address so I can send you a "Request Payment" email invoice. There you can pay by going to PayPal from their link within the email.

The price of the hats are $25 and includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

Post up your requests here (so I can keep track of who wants what) and then.....

See message #1 in this thread for full details:

Summary:

[Rip] will accept as payment from the following...

PayPal...
Money Order...
I'll be shipping them out the same week as people pay for them.

If you use PayPal, include your email address so I can send you a "Request Payment" email invoice. There you can pay by going to PayPal from their link within the email.

The price of the hats are $25 and includes shipping anywhere in the USA.

Post up your requests here (so I can keep track of who wants what) and then.....
Thanks, I missed that part :)

You are welcome. Welcome to Mossberg Owners from E TN.
license_20121027180427_80337.jpg

Plenty to go around still.....have at em.

Hey Rip, how many did you make and how many do you still have left to sell?

I had a 100 made. I've sold 15...
I expected that I was going to be sittin on em for about a year. So, that's the way the last batch went. Why should this one differ.

Sorry Rip I totally missed all this...been a lil pre-occupied lately.

I’ll take one. Same addy as last time? I’ll get a money order sent ASAP. Any extra for shipping to the great white north?Even though it’s half a degree shy of 90F here today!!
I haven't moved in over ten years. So yes. Same address. Lemme check with my local po and see what the damage is for ya....

Crap. I forgot to ask the last time I was up there shipping the last order. Sorry man. I'll get on it....

No worries Rip. I been up to my eyeballs. Had a small water damage in the bathroom...but it led to bigger issues...it’s in pieces at the moment.

We have had bad luck with water in our place...more than I care to re-count. It’s a good thing I’ve got some experience in restoration and friends who are still in the biz. :doh:

Nice.....funny I don't remember the text being backwards....:laugh:

Back