Mossberg SA-20 Accessories...

Discussion in 'Mossberg SA-20' started by DHonovich, Aug 23, 2010.

1. DHonovich

DHonovich Founder Staff Member Administrator Vendor "Philanthropist"

Let the discussion begin...Mossberg Owners :twisted:
  2. sbatten

sbatten .22LR

I just bought my sa-20 the other day, I haven't had a chance to shoot it yet. Does anyone know of anywhere to get barrels, accessories?
  3. DHonovich

Barrels there are unfortunately not a lot of options besides going with the factory Mossberg options. What size barrel where you looking for? What accessories were you thinking of adding?
  4. sbatten

sbatten .22LR

I'm wanting to get a slug barrel for it, a mag tube extension, i also need to put a sling on it. I thought about getting the magazine cap for an sa-20 tactical and drilling the end of it and putting a swivel on it, that would also give me a rail for maybe a flashlight.
  5. DHonovich

At the moment I am not aware of a "slug" barrel for the Mossberg SA-20 but if you call Mossberg directly you may find that they do have an option that is not in their catalogs. I have not seen a magazine extension for the SA-20 either but the tactical cap might be your best bet to mount a sling to. If you post up in the ATI vendor section on this site; they have a place dedicated to what members would like them to produce.

[​IMG]
  6. sbatten

sbatten .22LR

Hi guys,
    Anyone know where i can find a good turkey choke for my sa-20. I plan on going to turkey shoots with my cousin, ive tried the full choke that comes with it, but didnt like the pattern at 25yrds. would like a much tighter pattern.
  7. DHonovich

8. sbatten

sbatten .22LR

thanks for info
  9. LTB45

LTB45 .308

10. sbatten

sbatten .22LR

Anyone have a sling mounted on theirs? if so how?
  11. mattrushmore

mattrushmore Copper BB

has any one tried to mount a 500c stock on a sa 20 yet ?
  12. sbatten

sbatten .22LR

Wonder if Mossberg is going to offer any accessories for the SA-20...anyone heard anything?
  13. WLD

WLD Copper BB

I own a Mossberg SA-20 Tactical.

Somehow, I lost the elevation screw in the rear ghost ring sight.

The explosion diagram in the Owners Manual does not contain the rear sight.

Hence, I don't have a part number.

Any suggestions on what to do?
  14. old mossy

old mossy Terrapene Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator

contact mossberg or havlin.
    http://havlinsales.com/default.htm

almost forgot,,,,,welcome aboard from NY.
  15. xl_target

xl_target Copper BB

16. LAZY EYED SNIPER

LAZY EYED SNIPER I See You Staff Member Global Moderator Forum Moderator Supporter "Philanthropist"

Thanks for the links.

Like you, I haven't seen many SA-20 accessories out there but I'm always keeping my eyes open for folks here on the forum and will post back if I happen to see anything out there become available...
  17. 1999nbmZ

1999nbmZ Copper BB

18. inygma

inygma Copper BB

Anyone try to mount a rail on the bottom? Specifically which one. I'll lose the little rail when I upgrade to the extended mag. Help? Want one on the bottom of fore end for light and tac-handle.