• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg starring in MOVIES!

So.....I was watching the new judge "DREDD" movie and watched a part where some thugs were passing up Dradd. Dredd had just stepped into an apartment to hide and he looks through a key hole and......boom...... I spot one thug with a M500 Cruiser. Pretty standard and classic for most movies I figured but being a new Mossberger (?) and new to firearms in general it got me excited. Also, my M500 I am waiting to arrive can turn cruiser. I was thinking.....what other movies have you seen a Mossberg in?

I found some stuff but add some more.

http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Mossberg_500_series_shotgun

This is a pretty good list but it didn't have Dredd. What have you seen a Mossberg starring in?

Here's one a member posted a while back that I didn't see on the list...

It's Jean Claude Van Damme with a 590 Stainless from the movie "Hard Target"...

They use the 500 in the walking dead. My little brother is anti Mossberg so we sit around and look for the ol 500 in films.

Sent from behind the hood of a long nose pete.

Frank Castle said:
Bruce Willis rocks a Mossy in the new "A Good Day to Die Hard" It is in the sene in the cardasian ball room.

Frank

^^^^^yup

Attachments

• A-Good-Day-To-Die-Hard-8.jpg
    A-Good-Day-To-Die-Hard-8.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 366
  • diehardcb11.jpg
    diehardcb11.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 366
Mossberg in Movies....

First off, not sure exactly where to post this so if the mod's feel a need to move it. By all means move it.

Was watching a movie today with the wife called Revelation Road: The Beginning of the End. Now first off this was a christian based movie so if you decide to watch it and dont feel the same way I do you be prepared. This movie starred 2 people most or at least some of us know Eric Roberts and WCW/TNA wrestler Sting. At one part in the movie a family is being attacked by a biker gang, and Grandpa grabs a 500 Special Purpose I told the the wife thats a Mossberg 500 she laughed and said like you can tell. Suddenly he turned and they zoomed in on him and you could read the word Mossberg on the forend strap. I just gave her that look and smiled. Another warning if someone decides to watch the movie, at the end it says To Be Continued and then goes off. However the movie is available on netflix streaming if you want to see the gun.

I hqvent seen that van damme movie since I was a kid! Lol I also need to check out that die hard movie. Grew up watching those movies. Come to think about it, Bruce Willis was a big part of my childhood.

ZombieHunterD said:
I hqvent seen that van damme movie since I was a kid! Lol I also need to check out that die hard movie. Grew up watching those movies. Come to think about it, Bruce Willis was a big part of my childhood.

Is that the saints and rocko in your pic?

Sfd714 said:
ZombieHunterD said:

Is that the saints and rocko in your pic?

Hell yeah its the saints and funny man!

Code of Silence with Chuck Norris showed him weilding a Mossberg 500 with wood furniture and an adjustable choke on the VHS cover. tom. :cool:

This isn't a movie but I was watching Alaska state troopers. There's a drug bust and one of the cops finds a 500 cruiser with breacher barrel. The cop announces that it must be stolen beacuase that barrel is made for breaching doors and he doesn't know why a civilian has it! Lmao, they must not get a Mossberg catalogue out in Alaska.
I just thought it was funny.

As a kid I loved the original Robocop movie. The good ol 500 appears in a couple of different flavors in that film.

As an uber cool bullpup when the SWAT team is called out

600px-Vlcsnap-260340.jpg

600px-Vlcsnap-200229.jpg

But the best scene of all showcasing a M500 if you know what line he says as he single handed pumps that Cruiser with authority!

600px-RoboCop_1006.jpg

Be honest with yourself. Have you not one handed pumped a shotgun and repeated that line out loud? If you haven't ever seen the robocop film its cool if you don't know the line. Easy to google for it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3sUrl7nvjyE

Actually in the original Robocop film they used quite the variety of pistol gripped shotguns throughout the picture. Ithacas and Remingtons were also prominent in the film. As were a bunch of other firearms.

600px-Vlcsnap-223201.jpg

Final note, I've always loved the simple but effective ring for the sling on the Cruiser used in that film.

600px-RoboCop_053.jpg

Can you tell I still love that flim even today as dated as it actually is now haha?

Back