• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Stickers, Patches, knives! Official Give Away!

RESULTS!!!

#1 GLG2, Knife
#2 LTB45, Patch
#3 Megawatt, Patch
#4 Shooter13, Knife (knives are gone)
#5 JohnA, Large Sticker
#6 Lazy, Patch (patches are gone)
#7 RipJack, Large Sticker
#8 tnxdshooter, Large Sticker

I wanna thank you all for posting what you have! What I liked most was seein posts that were outside what we normally discuss, these were on a more personal level, and I appreciate it! Thanks again!!!

B.

Re: Re: Mossberg Stickers, Patches, knives! Official Give A

Rossignol said:
RESULTS!!!

#1 GLG2, Knife
#2 LTB45, Patch
#3 Megawatt, Patch
#4 Shooter13, Knife (knives are gone)
#5 JohnA, Large Sticker
#6 Lazy, Patch (patches are gone)
#7 RipJack, Large Sticker
#8 tnxdshooter, Large Sticker

I wanna thank you all for posting what you have! What I liked most was seein posts that were outside what we normally discuss, these were on a more personal level, and I appreciate it! Thanks again!!!

B.

Wooohooo i won. I never win anything.
Sent with Droid Incredible using Tapatalk.

:lol: Yes, you both won! I only regret not having enough of everyones first picks...

Rossignol said:
What I liked most was seein posts that were outside what we normally discuss, these were on a more personal level, and I appreciate it!

I thought so too. I enjoyed this topic a lot.

Thanks again.

Rossignol,

Thank you so much for having this contest!
This is a fantastic forum!!!!!

I really think so too LTB!!! And you all are welcome!

Folks, send me PM's with your mailing addy's and I'll get everything out as my work schedule allows, but by friday at the latest!

Thanks go out to Rossignol and shaner for hosting this contest

...and to all who participated !! :mrgreen:

Rossignol said:
I really think so too LTB!!! And you all are welcome!

Folks, send me PM's with your mailing addy's and I'll get everything out as my work schedule allows, but by friday at the latest!

PM Sent Brad

woo hoo...thank you brad!! sorry i haven't seen this yet. you know, no power in CT....

and a pat on the back to all who participated!

You guys sitting there watching this thread? I just posted like 2 seconds ago! :lol:

Youre welcome and thank you! ;)

Back