• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossberg Tactical .22 Adjustable

MaxwellHayes

Copper BB
I'd like feedback from any owners of the .22 tactical adjustable stock model.(10 round CA legal) I am considering another .22. I already own 2 Marlin model 60's and have heard great things about this AR type platform. Any feedback, both positive and critical, would be great. I have an opportuntity to purchase one new from an FFL for $229. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I don't have any experience with the Mossberg Tactical .22 but I know several members here have them and will likely chime in about their experiences.

Welcome aboard!

I've had the opportunity to handle the Tactiacal .22, but have yet to fire one. It seems well put together and the fellas here who own them sure seem to love theirs. $229 sure seems like a decent price too.

Be sure to check out our "Tactical .22 Autoloader" subforum...

viewforum.php?f=88

Take a look around the rest of the site as well and post up some pics and reviews on any firearms you own. We love hearing the opinions of other gun owners. Make yourself at home and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

Hello and welcome aboard!!!

Def check out that link posted above! ;) Theres a decent bit of info in there and more being added as we go!!!

Back