• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mossy 464 spx set up

Cobra246

Copper BB
6c880022691f22f8fef3f5881ed43850.jpg
[/IMG]

Ok i gotta admit when i first saw the gun online a few monst ago i was like 'holy effin shiz that is the ugliest gun on earth' but as kept lookin at it it started to grow on me. So i read everything i could find on it and then bought it one day from cheaper than dirt. After i got it and took it to the range that first day i was a little dissapointed; at 100 yrds the front blade sight (fiber optic) completely covered the target which caused me to have 16 in. groups. Also it hated winchester brand ammo and loved remmington ammo....im a winchester ammo fan and usually steer clear of remmington. So it sat in the closet for a few weeks while i looked around for a scope and bipod. And then i needed a higher cheek rest due to scope height so here it is lookin good as ever.

Mossberg 464 SPX
UTG Tactical Op-2 bipod
UTG piccatiny rail rings
Weaver piccatini mounts
CAA high/low cheek rest
Sightmark 3-9x42 triple duty scope w/ red green illumination

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Welcome to the tacticool lever club ;). The rifle is an acquired taste. But, then again, I'm biased. I love the rifle and use it hog hunting whenever I can. The front sight works well on a heart shot at 50-75 yards.

It is a decent gun. But i have had some problems with some stripping out of the threads on my scope mounts. Had to get it drilled and tapped.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back