• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mounting pressure switch 590a1

Ok so I have mounted my tacticool light on my 590. But now I am having a problem trying to figure out where to mount the pressure switch for the light. The light is a fenix tk-11R5, and the pressure switch is the fenix remote switch. Here are some pics. I have since moved the tri rail back closer to the rear and mounted the light more center in the light mount.

Thanks for all the input in advance.
6aze3y4y.jpg
2etetuty.jpg
u6ajadah.jpg

Velcro.

Out the rough side on the switch and the soft side on the forearm. Unless you plan to tape it to your forend that's the best option. I've used both and they're both effective, albeit the tape isn't pretty.

'Unless you plan to tape it to your forend....'

at first reading i thought i read 'Unless you plan to tape it to your forehead....' :p

good advice sir...:)

Well you could tape it to your forehead.

But you better LOVE your taclight.

Maybe if you get one of those high speed bracelets Mr Holder is pitching you could have a matching set for the light.

Any plans on running a sling could Velcro it to sling then when you pull up slide your hand down the sling and grab the forend mount it there

Back