• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MSNBC fabricates gun nuts by video manipulation

Dysfunctional

.270 WIN
Today MSNBC, Martin Bashir fabricated gun nuts by video manipulation and reported "Heslin continued to ask why anyone needs assault weapons and high capacity magazines. At that point, gun rights activists interrupted his testimony, yelling, “Our rights will not be infringed!” and “Second Amendment!” Local news sources reported that there were nearly a dozen hecklers, who were quickly silenced."

Sad part is national and international media are up in arms about it and stirring up anti-gun sentiment by running with and reairing this fabricated heckling.

If you look at the original video at the 13:30 minute mark you'll hear no heckling when he asks the question. He then states nobody can answer him and that is when a couple of people state "the 2nd amendment shall not be infringed" (but not in a hackling manor). And at the 14:16 minute mark he responds by saying we are all entitled to our opinions and he respects their (the commenters) opinions and thoughts.

[edit: this post has been censored by a moderator - a portion containing a link to, and information about, the NRA News was deleted for being "spam".]

ever since I saw that video of that one dad which seems to... get into a role for an interview... I am skeptical.

This, if you look and listen real well, seems acted in some way.

No way would I be able to conduct myself as poised as he did if my boy was murdered. Even a month later.

Maybe I'm just reading too much into this. Maybe I'm jaded cause my Governor stripped my rights away in the cover of night with a heavy hand.... But that's how I feel watching this.

Even so. I bow my head and hope those victims are in a better place and that killer is burning and in constant torment.

I still remember this one from a few years back.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-ZswFsYVy0[/youtube]

They have been doing it for quite a while; anytime it suits their agenda

Back