• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MVP Patrol 308

I have no idea.
The 5.56 will take a Rem 700 rear base and a Savage 99 front base. The 7.62 will take Rem 700 front and rear two piece bases but not a one piece base. The screw holes on the rear won't line up right.

It is a base line version of the UTG "Bug Buster" scope. 3x9 - 32. I have this optic mounted to my rife but I purchased it separate. I got upgraded sun shade (removable) and high recoil 6 bolt QR scope rings. This scope is made for this rifle in every way.

DSCN6867.jpg
DSCN6902.jpg
DSCN6889.gif
DSCN6908.jpg

Yeah, I wanted a modern interpretation of the classic "Scout Rifle" idea. Clint Smith of Thunder Ranch training facility specifically selected this setup for fast rifle deployment in tactical situations which require both short and long range target acquisition as well as the ability to pick up fast and re-set your shooting position. Critical in any situation that bullets coming from the other direction. His training courses are actually pretty sweet. The video below is of this rife in 5.56 being run on the Thunder Ranch urban rifle course.

http://www.mossberg.com/product/mvp-patrol-rifle-thunder-ranch-27794/

Nice gun I got rid of the Bug Buster and replaced it with a Vortex.The mag holder you have on the stock,does that also serve as a cheekrest.What compensator do you have.

I'm curious, and largely because there is no info on the OFM site, is there any sort of bedding?

Back