• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

MVP

kg4kpg

.22LR
i forgot I was a member of the Mossberg Owners Forum, lol. Anyway, sure looks like it's been moving slow here so I figured d I'd put up a couple recent pics of my rifle. It's just a stock MVP Patrol 5.56. Caldwell bipod and Nikon P-223 3-9x scope. I do not like the stock and will probably put a Boyd's stock on it. I like the MDT LSS chassis but can't justify $400, plus the other parts needed to set it up.

img2956.jpg

image1_6.jpg

Last edited:
I bet its a pleasure to shoot. I dont have a 223 bolt gun but fancy the idea of one at some point.

Nice looking ! Did you MVP come stock with a muzzle brake, or is that after market ?

I'm the second owner so not sure. It's just a regular A2 birdcage unit but I'm putting a Strike Industries Type 89 compensater on it next week. My favorite comp that I use on my AR's as well.

IMG_2964.JPG

I used a standard A2 as well. Now I shoot with a can. MVP predator. I am looking into that same scope. I have a Tasco something or another on it. It seems to do the trick, but I would rather have turrets I do not need a tool to turn.

That's a nice looking rifle!

Back