• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My 464 spx Part two

canon6

Copper BB
I took the rails off of the sides,added a MagPul AFG2,Streamlight led light,Kwik-Site bases and rings,BSA 2.5 power scope and a Limbsaver recoil pad.I am not very fond of the stocks and will most likely work at replacing them with wood. I tried and the site says my picture is to "Large" and I have no idea how to make it smaller.Doug

Register at this free image hosting site...

http://www.photobucket.com

Once registered...upload any photo...resize ( 800 x500 works ) or alter it any way you choose...download to this forum or any other site of your choice.

FREE & Easy...

There ya go....nice !!

That is one tricked out lever action...

There ya go....nice !!

That is one tricked out lever action...
!st thanks for the reminder,re; Photobucket. Yes it is I am not going to leave it like that I had all of the addons laying around.
I do not like that stock ,at all.You have sent me to the right person to get a wood stock set. Thank you again. Doug

Part two of the 464 SPX journey.This is the way I wanted my carbine,16 in barrel,fiber optic front sight,Bullseye rear sight.Pictures later.Part three will be the new woode stock to arrive next week.

Last edited:
Back