• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My 500 Build :D - MORE PICS!

Once you get her to enjoy shooting it's all green light after that.

"Hey babe, check out what I just bought for US!" :D

Tried it today with a new Mossberg 500 in .410... didn't exactly work.. Never said we couldn't get it just said we need to get a better phone plan :p

Dude, that's 'cause you asked FIRST!

You're supposed ta just bring it home and be all excited about it. "Look what I got you babe!!!"

HA! Hahahahahaha!!! NICE! Dont worry man, theres still hope and time to get this stuff all figured out!

Another piece of questionable advice.
(Please dont sue me if you take my advice and things go badly and you lose everything, ok?)

Cash is easier to spend than bank money on a card. That has a trail straight back to the account. The fix is to skim some money a little at a time and put it some where safe not in the account or in a drawer she may access from time to time. You keep skimmin and savin just a little here and there till you have enough for what you want.

What youve done is used money that hasnt been missed. Youve proven to your girl you are in fact responsible and can save money. These are good things! ;)

Now if somethin comes up, you may have to get into the cash stash and help out, and when she asks, cuz she will cuz they all do and they ALWAYS do, when she asks where it came from, you be as honest as youre able. You can tell the truth, without givin away specifics. For example, if she asks if you have say, $5? You can say, with a straight face and without lying, "No. No I dont have $5". You dont have $5, you have (and we're pretending) $300. But you dont have to answer anymore than she asks and you dont volunteer information. But dont be all selfish and hoarde it if its needed.

Ok, so thats what I've learned in 16 years of marriage, 18 years together. Its been the best, like... 3 years of my life! :lol: I jest, we're very happily married!

It may be due to my ability to obfuscate the lines between fact and fiction... what is real and what I feel she needs to know! :lol:

But seriously, dont try this and then blame me when it all sux. This technique is usually reserved for more experienced and battle hardened men, but I'm willing to share it with you now, totally free of charge.

I may add this to a blog series I'm gonna call "The Moustache Less Groomed: A mans guide to subterfuge, life, love, and sometimes questionable courses of action."

Lol i considered doing something similar too that, but you know women have a way finding everything :p

Also i hold you fully responsible :D

ZombieHunterD said:
Nice build man. Abit pricey for my kind of build lol. I'm a big fan of green.

Thanks!! It was a very unfriendly build for my wallet but every was excellent quality stuff and would have lasted a lifetime if I had kept it configured as such. I preach MESA Tactical stuff every chance I get. I wouldn't substitute anything else in it's place. I know there are hundreds of other products but MESA just hits the spot for me and the prices are fair too.

OD Green is the best thing going for Firearms Accessories if you ask me too... ;)

Back