• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My first gun ever *PICS*

Thanks for all the feedback guys.

So I decided to remove the foregrip after I read on some other forums that it twists the action bars every time you rack the slide. Now I need to figure out what to mount on those rails hmm..

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Even without the front grip, the action bars/forend will twist a little.

It's the nature of the beast.

+1 to John's statement!
They will flex/twist regardless what you have on the forend.

I liked my AFG2 I had but with the Larue Hand stops it put your thumb right on the barrel. I'd recommend trying the AFG/AFG2 out if you have one or access to one. Another suggestion about the AFG models is, remove that middle wedge, that WILL make it uncomfortable.

The play in the forend that allows it to wiggle a little is what makes the gun reliable.

There is a little play designed in. The tighter the fit or certain parts the greater the possibility of them binding up under less than perfect conditions.

Put a light on the rail!
I have the AFG1. It is longer wider and more comfortable for your hand. The AFG2 will beat your left index finger every time you fire. Because the AFG2 is shorter you don't have as much room for your hand.

And welcome to the wacky world of the shotgun lover!
I just bought my first shotgun and fired it for the first time the other day.
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mPCAGHpc7k[/youtube]

Very nice dorangolv and thanks for taking the time to post the video.

Itsricmo said:
Gotta love the scattergun!
...oh yeah and I never get tired of hearing a pump being cycled either.

dorangolv said:
And welcome to the wacky world of the shotgun lover!
I just bought my first shotgun and fired it for the first time the other day.

,,,,,first shotty,,,,,first time shootin it,,,,,,,,i'll bet you can't stop smiling. :D
thanks for sharing.

You can hear me laugh right after the very first shot. The wad made a big hole right in the middle of the silhouettes face.

Back