• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My new 500 Bantam!

nicolettes_mossy.jpg

We went to the range yesterday and had it all to ourselves, so while I was shooting steels with my Glock 26, Sn3aky tried to kill me with my own gun! Actually it was just a ricochet from a bowling pin but I will make sure to change the benefactor on my life insurance. :lol:

Also I got the model with the smooth bore and rifled barrel. Sn3aky and I will get to enjoy our first Pheasant season together as well as ghost! :D

Sounds like he was making a move on your gun!!! Accident my .... LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey, in my defense the RSO told me to shoot at the pins with the shotgun because it wouldn't ricochet like the steel would. This Bantam is a nice shooting gun though. We through a small LimbSaver slip on pad on there just for added comfort and this thing hits like a feather pillow. Sure makes my 12 guage feel like a beast.

On an unrelated note, while picking this up at Scheel's I spoted a new 590A1 for $529.99. Selling one of our cars so I may have to join the 590A1 club soon. :D

Very nice...I love that the sticker is still on it. :lol:

Sn3aKyGuY said:
On an unrelated note, while picking this up at Scheel's I spoted a new 590A1 for $529.99. Selling one of our cars so I may have to join the 590A1 club soon. :D

:shock: Ooooooh, nice!

Keep us posted on that one bro. I freakin love my a1...

Back