• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My new MVP FLEX

Bruce Wayne

Copper BB
Picked this up a couple weeks ago from Buds Guns. had it shipped to my local shop,Emerald Valley Armory.http://www.emeraldvalleyarmory.com/
I hope to get out tomorrow or next week to give it a go.
Mossberg MVP FLEX 308
Burris C4 Plus 4x14 scope with Burris rings
Caldwell 9"-13" swivel bipod

I don't have the time to go hunting anymore,so this is going to be a target shooting rifle only.I bought a few boxes of PPU 145 grain for sighting in/practice. is this brand any good? all the other ammo I found was way to spendy for punching paper!

some crappy cell phone pics.

here it is fresh out of the box:
IMG_20150211_171043_225-1.jpg

and after the scope/bipod.
IMG_20150213_203423_538.jpg

bipod fully extended.
IMG_20150213_203619_436.jpg

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Batman !!

...and congrats on the new MVP Flex.

I didn't do to well with my first box (only had one box. the rest will be here tomorrow) of ammo. all my shots were low and to the right. stopped at EVA on the way home,and had Raye bore-sight it for me. confirmed that it was low and to the right. maybe next time I'll do a little better. should have stopped there first!!

Welcome and very nice rifle you have there. I was ogling one last week at the Mossberg stand at the Eastern Sports And Outdoor Show. Please keep us posted with how it performs as you get it dialed in.

Back