• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My new Persuader and his friend!

So I finally shot the thing last week. It was a blast and packs a punch! I like the pistol grip, Kinda makes you feel like a badass ;)

It's really accurate for a shotgun an can go through the 8 rds in seconds lol My buddy pumped through a mag stupid fast and it just wanted more!

I've been eye-ing the M&P 15 a lot lately so the next gun show I was going to grab one local for cheap. If I can't find one for under $650-700 there, I might just grab the Mossberg .22 for cheap fun and give it to the woman after I grab the S&W M&P for her to have some fun too. On a side note, My brother and I bought some Airsoft guns (1911 reps haha) and targets to have fun with in the backyard. Can't shoot the real thing in a neighborhood so the next best i guess :lol:

Josh, I've always been happy with how well mine pattern too!

The only accuracy issue I have is with slugs, and then its just gettin my hold right... even so, it still groups well and seems to put slugs in roughly the same place no matter which load I use though my hold is closer to the bull with low recoil loads.

So I finally picked up the AR :)

Smith & Wesson M&P 15 5.56. Already put over 200 rounds in two days! I picked it up Saturday morning at our local Gun show here in Tampa. I got a GREAT price and will post some pictures and reviews soon!

Thanks! I'll have more pics and words after I get my car back -_- My Girl took it this morning and it has all my guns from yesterday.. ERRR!

Back