• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

My sunday

I'm recovering from a 50K I ran yesterday, after morning coffee, time to clean house get ready for Sunday dinner.
Voodoo, your day sounds like more fun to me! Enjoy it.

Sitting in my deer blind enjoying opening day of the firearm deer season. Sorry no Mossberg with me today. I'm carrying my muzzleloader.

It's pouring rain (yay!) and the canvas tarp on my boat split open. (Boooooo!) I had to cover it with plastic & bail out the boat. Now the carpet will get moldy, so I need to spray it down with Lysol.

Otherwise out buying dog food and new windshield wipers.

Grocery shopping, stuck a pork roast in to slow cook all day, dishes, laundry, some automotive maintenance, did some cleanup in the pole barn/shop. Then put 250 rounds down the pipe of the SR9.

Slept late, watched "McLaughlin Group" on PBS while eating breakfast, did a little paperwork, then a little metalwork, then a little more paperwork then a late dinner and then it is time for MY show, about the only show I make a point to watch. You know the one...it features those lovable, adorable, (not so) cuddly, roaming walkers with a hunger for human flesh! :D

Rain let up & I BBQ'd ribs and fixed up the dog kennel a bit. Changed wipers on the car & truck.
I hope it keeps raining. If I jinxed it by buying new wipers I'll cry.

Sunday still not over on the west coast.
Washed my heavy clothes, cleaned up a big mess in my back yard, and started welding on some new dingers for target practice.

1" steel stakes + used 1/2" & 3/4" water pipe and links from "retired" hoist chain.
Five 1/4" plate dingers 2"x4" cut, dressed & de-rusted, + chains cut & welded on
Still need to weld dingers to pipe, weld pipe to chain, & chains to stakes.

Plus making a couple big dingers on the 2nd tier about 7" square.

I may need a hand truck to get it positioned in the field. :confused:

Back