• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need help identifying

trooper669

Copper BB
Can anyone help me with which 590 this is. Pistol grip, not a shockwave. Magpul SBG stock will not fit because the back of the receiver has a section in the back of the trigger region that project backward. The SGA will only fit on the receivers that are flat without the projection on the back. Any help on what kind of 590 this is would be helpful. Thanks gang!

Attachments

• 5903.jpg
    5903.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 12
  • 5904.jpg
    5904.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 12
  • 5901.jpg
    5901.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 10
  • 5902.jpg
    5902.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 11
What markings are stamped in the bottom of the receiver?

Serial number?

I believe you are correct sir. That is what I was looking for. This my first time into the Mossberg realm, as my others are Remy's and FNs. If someone wants to give me a 590, who am I to say no??!!
Still not sure what the magpul does not fit. Rather I am sure, but I see no specs from magpul that this is different from the other 590's regarding the receiver backing.

I don't blame you one bit. I wish someone would give me a 590.

My only change would be to put a stock on it, but that's just me.

I don't blame you one bit. I wish someone would give me a 590.

My only change would be to put a stock on it, but that's just me.
That is why I was asking about this. as I stated the Magpul will not fit, so I ordered an ERGO AR adapter and will put on a mil spec buffer and Magpul furniture shortly. I'll have a Magpul SGA stock in FDE I'll need to get rid of now since it does not fit.

Back