• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need Help - Rebuild my Trigger Assembly!

wvcycling

Copper BB
Took my Maverick 88 apart for cleaning after going to the range. Laid the trigger assembly on its side, and one of the pins fell out. I responded, "Okay, well, lets try this out too." (Note, when I purchased my Ruger 10/22, the first thing I did was take everything apart, and put it back together with only looking at the exploded view page) I ended up taking it entirely apart.

The Maverick 88's trigger assembly is a whole different pack of difficulty. I've gotten the trigger and hammer to work, but I cannot get the ?slide release? [sic] to go back in with the springs.

I'd pay someone to fix it for me, if it would be less than buying a new trigger assembly. I know it wouldn't take more than 20 minutes with the progress that I've made so far.

Any takers?

Location, Central WV.

Attachments

• IMG_0201.jpg
    IMG_0201.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 165
Re: WTB Service - Rebuild my Trigger Assembly!

Welcome aboard!

To be honest, these trigger assemblies are a PITA even when you know how to reassemble them.

We have a couple contacts at Mossberg that will be able to help...

Joe Zakher
jzakher@maverickarms.com

Ms. Norma Martinez
martinezn@mossberg.com

Joe has been out of the office for a week or so, but either he or Ms. Norma will be able to help. Your trigger group will be reassembled by a Mossberg tech. and all you'd likely have to pay is shipping. Good luck and keep us posted...

Dear Lazy Eyed Sniper,

Good evening to 'ya!

Thanks for the quick reply. I am glad to hear that Mossberg is willing and capable of reassembly. I'll be trying those contacts tonight!

I'll assume it will be best to keep this thread open until I have a clear and definite answer from the company~

Absolutely.

We're looking forward to your update once they get your Mav 88 back in working order...

Back