• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Need Help With "The Shooting Store" On Mossberg.com

Hey, I just got contacted by The Shooting Store and they were all apologizing for not getting back with me. I bet it was from posting here being that was the only thing I've done recently. Thank you mossbergowners.com for letting me get the word out!!!

I'm sure that Mossberg owners had nothing to do with it because again, we are not affiliated in any way. Unless you were just trying to use Mossberg owners to try to get leverage over them somehow by your first post here. Many companies are pretty sensitive about their public perception.

Still, glad that you got it resolved.

I'm not sure why you posted that but yes, some of that is 100% true. I know Ithaca company people answers threads on ithacaowners so I would hope Mossberg company people are reading mossbergowners. All I know is, I asked mossbergowners for help with a problem and now I have a new Mossberg in my safe. We made some noise and things happen. I'm happy with the results. And special thanks to Lazy Eye Sniper, CaddmannQ, Ripjack13.

Last edited:
My take on this is that they are making and selling a lot of guns right now. Their office staff is very busy with orders.

I emailed Mossberg about spare parts and they sent me a nice reply, but it did take from Jan 31 til today, so 18 days to get an email reply.

Basically the email said just call the 800 number for parts. I thought they'd have a more elaborate system.

I know Ithaca company people answers threads on ithacaowners so I would hope Mossberg company people are reading mossbergowners.

We had some here n there over the years. But it would be nice if we could get a steady rep that sticks around there, and here....

I had a tour of the CT facility from the Senior VP Joe Bartozzi last year.
They were pumping out guns then and I am sure they still are.

Customer service is in TX though.

I really didn't have any issues with Mossberg themselfs, it was their online distributor "The Shooting Store" not answering their phones or returning emails that I had a problem with. For a business that's not very good customer service.

Back