• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

need pricing for selling barrel and wood furniture.

kurtis

Ok so I acquired a mossberg 54169 field/security combo. I have no need for the 28 inch barrel and would like to know how much i should reasonably sell it for. It has never been used. Also I have never used wood furniture with it. Does anyone know what kind of wood the newer mossbergs come with? Id probably sell it but if its decent wood maybe I will try and refinish it to my liking.

I would put them in the WTS thread,you will get more action there.

The barrel is worth about $100 with the chokes. The wood about $50 for the set. These are just SWAGs--do a little research on Debay or GB to see what the going rate is. And feel free to offer them up at a discount for MO members in the FS section here. :)

The barrel is worth about $100 with the chokes. The wood about $50 for the set. These are just SWAGs--do a little research on Debay or GB to see what the going rate is. And feel free to offer them up at a discount for MO members in the FS section here. :)

^^^^^This is spot on, good advice^^^^^

Back