• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Florida member

BwanaG

Copper BB
Hello to everyone and greetings from Florida. I am an avid Sporting clays shooter and lately have been competing in IDPA and some unstructured 3 gun matches. Just picked up a 930 for the 3 gun matches. I am finding this site to be a wealth of knowledge. Thanks to all!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! Its great to have another competition shooter on board! I am also an avid clay shooter (skeet, trap and sporting clays) but I am currently building a 3 gun setup with my Mossberg 930 Autoloader. If you get a chance would you mind posting up your 3 gun setup in this thread viewtopic.php?f=36&t=1303

Welcome aboard!

Glad to have you. Check out all our weapons sub-forums and be sure to post up some pics of your firearms. Let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

How ya doin and welcome aboard! Lots of good stuff goin on here and guns bein set up for 3Gun as the sport gains popularity and momentum!

Thanks for joinin the forum!

Back