• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New Guy From Sacramento

bkmoss

.22LR
Hello,
Browsed this forum for a while before deciding to join. I'm from Sacramento CA, though I spent the first half of my life in Grand Rapids MI. I'm a proud owner of two Mossberg shotguns:
1) A 500A I bought about 5 years ago (now my dedicated Trap gun). Has both a 28" and 18.5" barrels, plain bead sight, 6 shot capacity

2) A few weeks ago I got myself a 590A1, 9 shot with ghost ring sight as my HD gun. I've since added a Tac-Star Light ( which the good folks at Just Guns installed free of charge) and a slip on 5 shell carrier. I think that's all I need.

When I first came to CA 13 years ago it was to work for a Federal law enforcement agency that at the time was pistol only (I resigned pre-9/11, they may have armed up since then). I now work in the health care field at a Sacramento hospital. I look forward to learning more from other forum members.

Welcome to Mossberg Owners and congrats on your fine choice of shotguns!

We're glad to have you on board. Please take some time to familiarize yourself with all of our subforums and post up some pics of your guns when you get a chance. We've got a great group goin here with tons of information and resources. We look forward to your contribution.

Enjoy!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LM1OIMPCCD0[/youtube]

Welcome to Mossberg Owners Forum! I absolutely love the Mossberg 590A1; it is arguably the best pump shotgun around. Please post up some pictures if you get a chance as we all enjoy checking each others firearms out.

Welcome aboard, we're glad to have you buddy!

The 590A1 is a sweet shotgun!

Back